Your luxury alpine retreat in Morzine
We are delighted to offer bespoke luxury Winter holidays here at Chalet La Source, Morzine. From the moment you enquire and throughout the duration of your stay we are here to guide you at every step. Our in-resort concierge will help you organise every aspect of your holiday, from expert ski lessons to the very best lunch time reservations, skilled nannies to nights out in the village, we look after you so all you have to do is relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our chalet is available on an exclusive use basis and our holidays run from Sunday to Sunday. During peak weeks we offer a full service, catered Indulgence Holiday, whilst off-peak weeks can be booked as accommodation only in our Luxury Holiday offering, with all other elements of the Indulgence holiday available for you to add on as you wish to make sure you are getting exactly what you want from your ski trip.
You’ll discover availability and prices for our Winter 22/23 holidays on our prices page.
Indulgence at La Source
This is the full service Chalet La Source experience, including every element you may need for a truly memorable break in the mountains.
Your holiday includes:
- Concierge to help you book every aspect of your holiday
- Resort manager who will be on hand throughout your stay
- Professional chefs serving restaurant quality food on 6 evenings
- Hot cooked breakfast on 6 mornings, generous continental on the 7th
- Nightly champagne and nibbles 6 evenings
- Afternoon tea 7 days (charcuterie platter available on request in advance)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private driver to take you to the slopes of your choice each morning and back in the afternoon
- Skiing and bar snacks
- The Stag Bar – stocked with artisan beers, wines and premium spirits to enjoy during your stay
Fine Dining – At the chalet we have a great team of professional chefs who will serve up delicious four course meals, six evenings a week, including canapés, champagne and fine wines from exclusive domains. We will discuss the menu with you before your holiday to make sure all your dietary requirements are met and tastes taken care of. Children are also looked after with a separate children’s tea earlier in the evening. The team will then be back first thing each morning to make sure you head out for the slopes fortified with a fantastic breakfast. Whether you are looking for a full English, of prefer lighter options of fruits and cereals, yogurts or smoothies, we have it all covered. And of course, there will be a yummy cake or cookies waiting for you as you arrive back from the pistes. Take a slice out on the balcony with a steaming cup of tea and watch the sun set over the mountains in front of you. Bliss.
Private Driver – On hand for 2 hours each morning and again in the afternoon, we will drop you off at the lifts of your choice and make sure you get to your ski lessons on time. In the afternoons we can bring you back to the chalet or pick up your skis and swap your boots so you can enjoy apres in the village and wander back to the chalet at your leisure.
Your Concierge – From the moment you book your holiday, you are in great hands. We have a wealth of local knowledge to share with you to make sure you can find exactly what you are looking for. From full time nannies to occasional nightly babysitting, in-chalet massages, beauty treatments, lunch restaurant reservations, ski schools, yoga classes, skidoo rides – the list is almost limitless.
Check our pricing and our availability for Indulgence Holidays at Chalet La Source on our prices page.
Luxury at La Source
This is our ‘accommodation only’ holiday, available in off-peak weeks during the winter season, but also fully customisable with all elements of the Indulgence holiday highlighted above.
- Concierge to help you plan everything for your holiday
- Exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 adults plus 3 children bunks
- Luxury Cowshed ™ toiletries
- Welcome hamper with chalet essentials as well as local delicacies
- Stag Bar stocked for your arrival with premium spirits and mixers, local artisan beers and wine for you to enjoy during your stay
- TV with UK Freeview and Apple TV
- Professional hairdryers in each bedroom
- Nespresso coffee machine plus raclette, fondue and Nutribullet
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
Available at extra cost:
- Private driver to take you to the lifts of your choice each morning and back each afternoon
- Pre arrival grocery shopping
- Airport transfers
- In resort beauty treatments
- All levels of catering
- Morning bakery deliveries
- Ski lessons and guides
- Daily housekeeping
Private – The chalet is booked on an exclusive basis with Sunday to Sunday arrivals and departures. The five beautifully appointed rooms sleep 10 adults and there is an additional bunkbed for 3 children off the master bedroom. With mattress toppers, luxury Egyptian cotton bedsheets and a choice of pillows available, a great night’s sleep awaits you! Each room has its own bathroom with walk in rain showers and gorgeous Cowshed toiletries for you to use during your stay.
Spa – Use of the chalet’s hot tub and sauna. Drink in the views of the sunsets, along with a glass of your favourite tipple on our Spa Deck.
Concierge – As with the fully catered option, we are on hand to help you book everything you need and share her knowledge of the best places to eat and Apres in town. Starting with transfers from the airport to the resort, Ski lessons, passes, equipment plus massage and beauty treatments while you are with us, we make sure it’s all organised leaving your free to make yourself at home and enjoy your retreat in the Alps.
In-Chalet Entertainment – Apple TV, UK satellite channels, DVD player, Playstation and Sonos music system will all be available for you to use at the chalet.
Check our pricing and our availability for Luxury Holidays at Chalet La Source on our prices page.