Summer in Morzine… the best kept secret in travel.
An alpine summer is like no other and La Source is the perfect base from which to explore all that this gorgeous valley has to offer. Enjoy al fresco meals on our large terraces, BBQ with the best view in Morzine or sit back on a sun lounger and enjoy catching a few rays and spectacular sunsets from the sunny side of the valley. There is so much to do and see we have created a guide of just a few of our favorite things to inspire you for your upcoming stay.
Chalet La Source in Summer
In Summer months we offer our accomodation only holidays but are happy to help you book extra catering, housekeeping and local guides as required. Summer holidays include:
- Pre arrival concierge services to help look after all the details of your stay
- Hamper of local delicacies and chalet essentials
- BBQ and charcoal
- Luxury Cowshed ™ toiletries
- UK TV and Apple TV box for you to log in to your own account
- Sonos music system through the chalet
- Multipass – a fantastic scheme allowing you access to a myriad of local lifts and attractions for just €2.5 per person per day. Please ask for more details.
- End of stay clean
- Use of the outdoor hot tub and alpine Sauna
- Bar stocked for your arrival for you to enjoy during your stay
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels (for use in the chalet)
- High chair, travel cot and night lights for any children in your group
- ….and the most wonderful panoramic views
We have found that, during the summer season, most of our guests would rather have their privacy whilst in the chalet so for your convenience, we have decided to make the breakfast (including; bread, croissants, orange juice, fruit, coffee / tea) and daily cleaning service at your discretion. Both are available at extra cost.
You’ll discover or summer availability and pricing on our prices page.
For you to enjoy in Morzine…
- Swimming pool (indoor/outdoor with children’s slides)
- Fitness centre
- Squash courts
- Tennis Courts (hard/clay)
- Cycling (downhill/road)
- Hiking – Use the Multipass to access the upper slopes
- Horse riding
- White water rafting
- Rock climbing
- Paragliding / Parapente
- Zip wire
- Summer sledge run (luge)
- Skateboard Park
- Adventure trails (on the ground and in the trees)
- Helicopter flights
- On the beach – lake Geneva or Montriond lake
- Visit: the cheese cellar, the slate factory, a tour Samoens/Bourg
Our concierge will be happy to advise you and help you book any of the above ahead of or during your stay.